Thursday 25 January 2007

Goin' Digi


Just kidding - I could never leave my paper supplies for long but creating this was so cool. Joe installed my new PSE5.0 yesterday and I needed to crop a few pics today. I almost went to my old program because I know it but decided there was no time like the present to give PSE a try. It was so easy to crop, resize and save for the web that I decided to try a digi layout. It has been on my want to learn list for a long time so I am so excited that I got my first one finished in an afternoon. I used Rhonna Farrar's free June kit at 2'peas. The layout looks really simple compared to what I would normally would do but I spent all afternoon on it. The thing that took the longest was the chipboard accent. It was bare to start with and I had to figure out how to add all the accents and text to it. Overall I am very pleased with my first attempt. I have more pics from our putt-putt golf outing so hopefully on page 2 I'll learn how to create a journaling box.
Let me know what you have been up to.
Bonnie

2 comments:

scrappenashley said...

YUK! I don't think you could've used a grosser picture of me! Just kidding! I love it! Keep up the wonderful work and great ideas!!

cheri said...

Well Done! It is gorgeous!